I think it's important to also note that Aunt Tara won the guessing game of Jessa's time of birth with the closest guess of 11:21am- ha! I sure was cheering Heather on come about 11:15--it was a close one!
Monday, June 29, 2009
Jessa Lynn Spaeth-Pettit
Jessa Lynn Spaeth-Pettit entered the world on May 15, 2009 at 11:31am! She weighed 7lbs 1oz and was 19in long. Her mommy did wonderful and was accompanied in the delivery room by Jessa's grandma, three aunts, and her daddy. She was just absolutely beautiful from the very first moment! And spoiled she will be!!
I think it's important to also note that Aunt Tara won the guessing game of Jessa's time of birth with the closest guess of 11:21am- ha! I sure was cheering Heather on come about 11:15--it was a close one!
I think it's important to also note that Aunt Tara won the guessing game of Jessa's time of birth with the closest guess of 11:21am- ha! I sure was cheering Heather on come about 11:15--it was a close one!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment