Pictures from the Christmas tree bonfire are below:
Thursday, February 26, 2009
Christmas Tree Bonfire
January 31 Matthew and I headed down to his parent's house to visit a bit, enjoy some yummy mexican dinner, and then go to my first ever Christmas Tree Bonfire. The Christmas tree bonfire is exactly that a bonfire made of old piled up Christmas trees. Matthew was excited to take me to this event because he knows how I love bonfires- and he kept telling my how big and awesome the bonfire was and although it turned out to be a good time I was a little skeptical at first as they had trouble getting the fire started and I was outside freezing in the January weather. The cold waiting part wasn't fun but the pretty, warm fire part was a good time. And although to Matthew's credit the Christmas Tree bonfire has been much larger in the past than it was this year- I keep telling him that he still has yet to see what an big fire looks like- the kind of bonfires my dad used to have and people would call the fire department saying there was a house on fire...and just like my daddy always used to say "now that's a fire!"
Pictures from the Christmas tree bonfire are below:


Pictures from the Christmas tree bonfire are below:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment