Wednesday, March 25, 2009

"Sweet" Deliveries for 2LT Strohman

It's funny how it's the little things in life that can mean the most. A box of cookies sounds rather ordinary for most but for Matthew it was that "sweet" delivery of homemade chocolate chip cookies that made his day and reminded him of how much I love him and that I am thinking of him always. Not to mention the other guys in the barrack were a bit jealous and now they all know just how much I love him ;) Matthew can be assured that his "sweet" deliveries won't end any time soon as I am always trying to think of new and fun ways to remind him that I love him with all my heart and think of him each and every day we are apart due to his training. I want him to always know that even though this time apart is difficult and that many more like this lie ahead, I never for a moment regret choosing the life I did- our love will always manage to get us through, and of that I am sure!!

No comments: