Wednesday, March 25, 2009
That Dreaded Comprehensive Exam
My comprehensive exam was set for March 20, 2009 and I had been dreading it since the start of my graduate program back in June-- but just like finals week it has come and gone and to finish it was a huge weight off my shoulders! I survived comps!! And I even got a button from the College of Social Work saying "I survived comps!!" and then we were all treated to some free pizza from Donatos. So not too bad. Now I'm just waiting for the results, they should come in about 2-3 weeks. Obviously I'm hoping for the good news of a "pass" - but in the unfortunate event that I didn't pass I would have to retake the exam before I could graduate, so it's a pretty big deal and a little stress is still weighing on me during this waiting period.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment