Thursday, September 18, 2008

Keeping in Touch

I am always looking for a better way to keep in touch with all my family and friends that I cannot see on a regular basis. I try to send out weekly letters and cards to a random assortment of family and friends but I don't always do so well at that; my intentions are good but the actions just don't always follow. Anyhow when I got an email from Randi the other day about her family blog page I decided that it might be a great idea for a project for me to try out. If I can keep up with my page on a regular basis you all can know what is happening in my life even if I don't always get around to those letters and phone calls. (and you all can post comments right on this page and if in no other way we can communicate via this page). I guess I'll try it out and see how it works...

No comments: